Fadi Fouad Obeidat
- PhD in Private Law – Commercial Law (Aug 2000 – May 2005) – Amman Arab University for Graduate Studies, Amman Jordan
- LLM. Masters Degree in Law Studies – Commercial Law (Aug 1996 – May 2000) – Arab Institute for Research and Studies, Cairo, Egypt
- Law (LLB), Bachelor (BSc/BA) – (Aug 1988 – Feb 1992) – Mutah University Karak, Jordan
- Seminar on Management of bad debts 1998.
- Seminar on Effective Management of Banking Contract, 1999.
- Accounting for Bankers, Arab Bank, Training Dept. – Amman, Jordan.
- Bill, Arab Bank, Training Dept. – Amman, Jordan.
- Deposits, Arab Bank, Training Dept. – Amman Jordan.
- Letter of Credit, Arab Bank, training Dept. – Amman, Jordan.
- Credit Facilities, Arab Bank, Training Dept. – Amman, Jordan.
- Transfers, Arab Bank, Training Dept. – Amman, Jordan.
- English language level 2, Arab Bank, Training Dept. – Amman, Jordan.
- Course in TOEFL, 80 hours, The Hashemite University.
- Dealing with Foreign Exchange, Arab Bank, Training Dept. – Amman, Jordan.
- Seminar on Trade Market (Amman Chamber of Commerce).
- Cambridge Diploma in IT Skills – Amman, Jordan.
- Seminar on Trade Market (Talal Abu-Ghazaleh & Co.) – Amman, Jordan.
- World trade Law Conference – Globalization, WTO, ME Trade Opportunities, April 2002 – Amman, Jordan.
- National Competition Conference – Ministry of trade and industry 2004.
- Strategic planning course-National Training Institution – Ministry of Developing Public Sector 2005, Amman, Jordan.
- Seminar in Investigation of Suspected Violations of Competition Law 2005, Ministry of industry & Trade in Cooperation with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and USAID.
- Operational Engineering Course 2005 – Amman, Jordan.
- Omni docs -User Training Course, Feb. 1-5, 2005 – Amman, Jordan.
- The Mediator Certification Program – Kennesaw State University Centre for Conflict Management and the Arab Intellectual Property Mediation and Arbitration Society, June, 2006 – Amman, Jordan.
- Intra-Regional Seminar (Customs Co-operation and Fight Against Counterfeiting and Piracy), Euro-Med Market program – 2006, Casablanca, Morocco.
- Seminar in EU Programs Basic Module-Euro Med Training of public Administrations-Germany – Berlin July 2006
- IP Week, Amman, Jordan, December 2006.
- Workshop on Legal Aspects of Standardization and Related EC Legislation – Brussels 2006, November.
- The General product Safety Directive – Euro Med Feb.2006 -Amman, Jordan.
- Customs Cooperation and Fight against Counterfeiting and Piracy, France-Paris, 26/2 -1/3, 2007.
- Intellectual Property in practice: How to Protect and Enforce IP Rights, Amman, Jordan May, -10, 2007 -The International Department Law Organization (IDLO).
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright and Enforcement – Law and Policy held in Amman, Jordan November 5-8, 2007 – USPTO – (UNITED STATE PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE) Global Intellectual Property Academy.
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright, and Enforcement-Law and Policy held in U.S.A Virginia, 10-15 JAN,2008 USPTO – UNITED STATE PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE), Global Intellectual Property Academy.
- Jordan Bar Association
- Jordan Banking Association
- Feb. 2008 – June 2012 : Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Legal (TAG Legal) – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Legal Counsel and Office Manager.
- Nov. 2004 – Feb. 2008 : Jordan Institution for Standards and Metrology (JISM) – Legal Consultant and Director of Legal Affairs Unit – Amman, Jordan.
- Sep. 1994 -Nov. 2003 : Arab Bank-HeadQuarters – Amman, Jordan (Lawyer: Legal Consultant / General Management: Credit Recovery Dept / General Management: Legal Documentation Dept.)
- Feb. 1992 – Aug. 1994 : Fuad Obeidat Law Firm – Amman, Jordan. (Training Lawyer)